How to get this look
Watch Video >
- 1) Shampoo and condition, using Sheer Blonde® Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo & Conditioner, featuring citrus and chamomile. They nourish and gradually lighten blonde hair.
- 2) Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture.
- 3) Choose the lightening approach you'd like: all-over lightening, highlights, or root touch-up.
- 4) For all-over lightening, section your hair and evenly apply the Sheer Blonde® Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray from ROOT TO TIP.
- 5) For highlights, lighten one section at a time by saturating one to three-inch sections from root to tip with the spray. Use your fingers to work it in.
- 6) To touch up roots, first spray the roots thoroughly. Then pull your hair back and spray the product directly on to your entire hairline, working through with your fingers.
- 7) Blow-dry. Heat activation helps with product effectiveness.
- 8) Use a flat or curling iron by running it SLOWLY over the different sections of hair from root to tip. This additional heat activation will provide the best results.
- 9) Repeat. You'll notice visibly lighter hair after 3-5 product uses for your best and brightest blonde.
- 10) Show off your blonde with a ponytail. Pull your hair high up in back of your head. Double wrap the elastic for better hold, then gently pull the hair apart right beneath the band for a flirty, 60s look.
- 11) Finish by wrapping a section of hair around the band to conceal it.
- 12) Lock in the look with Sheer Blonde® Crystal Clear Shape & Shimmer Hairspray.