Straight That Lasts
How to get this look
Watch Video >
- 1) Wash and Condition with Frizz-Ease® Smooth Start Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner which will leave your hair smooth, shiny and easy to manage and style.
- 2) Spray damp or wet hair (not dry hair!) from root to tip with Frizz-Ease® 3-Day Straight™ Semi-Permanent Styling Spray. Start with 7-15 pumps (Use more or less, depending on amount of curl, length and thickness). Brush or comb the product through your hair to make sure it's evenly distributed.
- 3) Heat activation helps the product be most effective. Therefore, for best results, blow dry hair completely.
- 4) Flatiron one section of your hair at a time, pressing both plates together until you reach the ends. Together the flatiron and styling spray LOCK IN STRAIGHTNESS while your hair remains soft and touchable.
- 5) Touch-ups can be done after Day 1 as needed – but there's no need to re-apply Frizz-Ease® 3-Day Straight™ Semi-Permanent Styling Spray again on Day 2 and Day 3 as long as you don't get your hair wet. The flat-iron alone will reactivate the product—setting your hair silky straight again.