How to get this look
Watch Video >
- 1) For strong, manageable hair, start with Root Awakening® Health Enhancing® Shampoo and Conditioner.
- 2) Gently towel dry hair, making sure to squeeze/press hair dry rather than rubbing hair dry. This will protect hair cuticles and help reduce breakage.
- 3) Apply Root Awakening® Strength Boosting™ Leave-In Spray to towel-dried hair. By delivering essential vitamins and natural Eucalyptus, this daily leave in spray helps improve hair's strength for more manageability. Use fingers, a wide-toothed comb or a paddle brush to work spray into hair from roots to ends.
- 4) Next, apply Root Awakening® Strength Restoring™ Smoothing Lotion. Use sparingly, dispensing a dime-size amount into the palm. Starting at the roots and working toward the ends, work the lotion into the hair. Use more or less depending on your hair length and thickness.
- 5) Blow dry hair. To avoid additional damage, use a low heat setting.
- 6) To achieve soft, touchable waves, use a 1" curling iron. Working with one-inch sections of hair, hold the curling iron vertically and wrap hair around the curling iron. Hold for a few seconds, then release. Repeat this process with all sections of hair. (Note: use a smaller curling iron if hair is shorter).
- 7) Lightly brush out curls with fingers or a paddle brush.